Landercoll® Cellulose Ethers more than 12 years of production experience enable us to offer an optimized portfolio of Landercoll® cellulose ethers to the construction industry.
Our Landercoll® products are based on cellulose, a natural polymer derived from refine cotton fibers.
We offer the following main cellulose ether types,
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC)
Methyl Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (HMEC)
Three product groups are obtained through a chemical substitution process known as etherification.
Landercoll® cellulose ethers are unique in the industry and have been developed to impart a range of properties in dry mix mortars. Depending on the end-user requirements, Landercoll® products provide,
• Increased water retention
• Improved consistency to make thin layer products workable
• Controlled rheology to provide sag resistance
• Reduced segregation of different formulation ingredients
• Improved adhesion on porous substrates
• Optimized air pore stability for improved workability
• Improved adhesion to polystyrene boards
In addition to the conventional uses of Landercoll® cellulose ethers in dry mix mortar formulations, our products are also recommended as rheology modifiers for ready-to-use dispersion based pasty systems.